Conspiracy Corner : Where’s the Griz?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      canatedian
      Participant

I think I may have seen him Hitchhiking in the states, but all the bearded men down there carry firearms no? :roll:

seasonsgreetings
      Participant

Dude, you got too much time on your hands! Thats okay tho, I don’t have enough and you’re keeping me amused at work!

As for the big hairy beast (and I don’t mean Troy Cook) he’s definately a little wiggy lately. -28 then rain? I’d have my own mogul smoker to atone for last weekends bastardization, but I’m afraid I’d slip on the ice and hurt my bum. And then what would I slide down the ski hill on?

So where can we check out your stand up act???

I heard if you hang around dumpsters all night you get…………..

……..

……..

……..

really cold, and a bit stinky!!!!

canatedian
      Participant

I’m just gonna put a camera up at work. Entertain you all with my brain farts all day. Live.

moke
      Participant

I heard that The Griz was shot and stuffed and hanging on some newfies wall as a trophy, freakin newfies been stealin all our snow…

and canatadien, how do you find time to work it seems that you have one eye, and two fingers plugging away full time on the forum.

Anyways kids some of us had to leave for the christmas season but our thoughts are with you, and the snow….

Merry Christmas all..

YippeeKyYea

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register