apartment/condo hunting!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      ajgale
      Participant

Hello,

I am moving to the Fernie area at the end of June and looking to rent a 1 or 2 bedroom apartment or condo.I would also like a long term lease as I will be a long term tenant due to recent job placement.I am a very responsible adult with an excellent job with a major and established company in the Fernie area. I look forward to all the feedback :) Thanks!

fernice
      Participant

Hey there!

I am renting a condo up in the Ridgemont area. It’s a 3 bedroom, renovated, bright and spacious. Looking to rent for 1500/month all inclusive, but willing to negotiate depending on the tenant and length of lease! Feel free to get in touch for some photos or come take a peek :)

Cheers

lindsaymcdermid@gmail.com

mgammans
      Participant

Hi,
      I have a 2 bedroom place available for 790.00 incl heat which is in Castle Mnt. condos.

Cheers,
      mgammans@gmail.com

eatsleepskifernie
      Participant

We have a gorgeous 1 Bedroom suite in the convenient Annex – give us a call for a showing. Natural Gas Fireplace, High Speed Internet, Full Cable, Queen Bed, Full Bath, Dishawasher, walk in closet 250.423.6696

ferniefrosty
      Participant

Spacious fully furnished and equipped condo in Castle Mountain condominiums on Cokato Road. New carpets, TV/DVD, fully equipped kitchen (microwave oven, fridge freezer, range, crockery, utensils, pots and pans etc.), queen bed, linens supplied.
      Tastefully decorated and furnished, plenty of storage, refurbished balcony, allocated parking, entry phone system, cheap communal laundry. Ten minute walk to 2nd Ave.
      Rental includes heating and strata fees, unfurnished rental considered

Rental rates per calender month: Summer $650, Winter $900, Long term $700.

Sorry no pets, no smokers or parties. Photos of accomodation available on request.

Contact telephone 250 423 6981, email: animo700@hotmail.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register