RENTED – 4 bedroom fully furnished townhouse for rent (October – April 2014)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      sbc1
      Participant

Beautiful fully furnished 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhouse for rent from 1st October 2013 until mid April 2014.

Open plan living room/ kitchen/ dining area with granite counter tops, fireplace etc.

3 full bathrooms – all with rain showers.

3 bedroom upstairs. Master (King size bed) with en suite, second bedroom (Queen), bunkbed room (double on bottom) and another full bathroom. Smaller 4th bedroom on main floor with full bathroom on main floor.

Complex has hot tub, small gym and a spa within it. Ski locker in basement.

Fantastic location with only 5 minutes walk to downtown Fernie.

$2200 per month plus utilities.

stephiebee
      Participant

Hi,

I would be interested to see further details about this property. We are a mature couple staying for the ski season 2013/2014. There would only be two full time tenants in property- spare room would be for occasional guests so v little wear and tear on property. If you have not already rented this, will you please contact me on stephanie.gayle.bartlett@gmail.com

Thanks,

Stephanie

emilybou
      Participant

Hey there!!

We are interested in this property. We are looking at renting a place big enough for at least 4 people and working the winter up at Fernie, the dates match perfectly to what we would like. Would like to enquire about some further information on the property and any photos if possible.

If this property is still available, please email me at emily.bouttell@gmail.com

Many Thanks!

tlhawkins
      Participant

Hi,

I  don’t know if your townhouse is still available, but if it is, we are definitely interested!  We are a professional family of 4 from Calgary that are looking for a rental so that we can have our kids in the FAST program.  We are non smokers, no pets and are meticulous (that I can PROMISE you!).  Please let me know if you are still looking for a tenant.  We can drive to Fernie at a moments notice to view the property and discuss in person.

Many thanks for considering!

Lee-Ann Hawkins (email: tlaheitm@ucalgary.ca)

kdobs7
      Participant

Hi,

Can you please email me with details. kdobs@hotmail.com

Thank you

Kylie

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register