3 bedroom home for rent

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      mkover
      Participant

3 bedroom,2 bath home downtown close to all ammenties, Includes internet, telus TV, laundry. Available furnished or unfurnished. No groups please 6 month lease $2150 all inclusive

Mitchell Wilmot
      Participant

Hello, I am very interested in your place for rent.
      however i am looking for a home for the winter for myself my girlfriend and another couple. does that constitute a “group” and not what you want?
      if so thats fine just very interested.

nicolaarnet
      Participant

Hello I was wondering if your place was still for rent and if so when will it be available. I am very keen to inspect if able to do so
      Thank you
      Nicola

Shannon Byrne
      Participant

Hi,
      I’m very interested in your property however I am one of a “group” of 5. We are couples in our mid 20s plus an extra. We are very respectful and clean.
      If you’re willing to speak with us further my email is shannon.c.byrne@gmail.com

Michel Beauchemin
      Participant

Hi,

A friend and myself who are both 30 year old professionals are very interested in your property for a 6 month lease. We both have great references and would keep the place in good order.
      Please contact me at beauch12@hotmail.com
      Thanks, Michel

jessayson
      Participant

Hi is this places still available? Me and my friend plus a couple are looking for a place to rent for the winter season. Please could you email me if you’re interested in having us rent you place. We are very clean and tidy and would to hear from you. Thanks
      Jessie.ayson@hotmail.co.nz

jmudry
      Participant

Hi,
      Interested in your place.
      My roommates and I are all university graduates in our late twenties, 2 of us work in silviculture doing contract work around BC during spring, summer and fall and the other is a teacher. One question I have is if the place is available for Nov?

Please contact with any questions you might have.

Thank You,
      Jocelyn
      je.mudry@gmail.com

Norman McInnis
      Participant

Professional married couple moving to Fernie work full time work. Please let me know if your place is still available.

neilkabesh
      Participant

Is this still available?

neilkabesh@gmail.com
      613 402 6831

denise1989
      Participant

Hi, is this place still available?

Kally Groat
      Participant

Hi,
      I know this is a long shot but your ad is still up– please let me know if your place is still available. Thank you.

Kally

mkover
      Participant

House is rented, thanks for your interest

chloesigouin
      Participant

Hello! I am currently looking for accommodation for winter 2017/2018. Will this place be available this winter? I will be working for the snow school for a second season, and am looking to rent a place with 2 friends. You can contact me at chloesigouin@me.com 🙂
      Thanks!
      Chloé S.

Hugo Calder
      Participant

Hi I’m really interested in the property!I am looking for accommodation for this upcoming winter season for myself and 2 friends. Two of us are returning staff working for the hill while the other is coming to experience the Fernie for the first time!
      If the property is still available we would be very keen! you can contact me at htcalder@gmail.com
      Cheers!
      Hugo.

Viewing 13 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register