3 Bedroom basement suite for rent

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      uncle kevin
      Participant

3 bedroom basement Suite for rent in Annex. $1500/month plus bills. Own laundry. Recently Reno’d bathroom. No pets. Available Nov. 1 -April 30 (6 month lease.)
      Please call Greg 250 430 1507

dpoole
      Participant

Greg,

I’m interested in your place to rent. Can you contact me on dane_poole@hotmail.com
      Three Australians, 2 female and one male, a detective of police, a speech therapist and a chiropractor are looking for a 3 bed room house or unit to rent for the ski season. All in late 20’s to early 30’s. Clean, financed and responsible people. Looking to pay between $1200 – $1500 per month. Would like a furnished residence, just the basics fridge, laundry, tv, microwave, furniture etc. Looking to arrive late November early December 2009 and leave in April 2010. If this is too late in 2009 and you wish the premises to be rented earlier negotiations can be made. References, employment and rental history available upon request.
      Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
      Dane.
      dane_poole@hotmail.com

steph_jane
      Participant

Hi Greg,
      I am coming over to Fernie with three mates and your house sounds like the kind of this we are looking for. We are from Australia and all have rental references. We aren’t coming down to Fernie until the start of December but are willing to go ahead and sort out paying some rent so as to secure a position. Unfortunately the first house we had fell through and so this seems to be a small hiccup in our trip but oh well. Feel free to contact me either as a reply to this or on my email which is jane_taylor1@hotmail.com
      Hope to hear from you soon.
      -Jane.

steph_jane
      Fernie Newbie

emsey100@me.com
      Participant

Hi Greg,
      Just wondered if this property was still available?

Thanks

Emma Dunn

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register