2 Rooms for Rent – Available September 09

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      lolaluvsfernie
      Participant

I have 2 bedrooms in my 3 bedroom house for rent, available September 1. Located in West Fernie, with easy access to all amenities. Rent is $600/month, and includes all utilities (with wireless internet, phone and cable). Fully furnished, clean, and a well-kept classy home. Fun, mature, active owner is looking for likeminded persons. Not a party house, but a dinner party/barbeque/backyard fire kind-of-house. Unfortunately, the resident cat does not allow for other pets, and cat lovers need only apply. I am also looking to rent to singles only. For more information, please contact Laura at 250-423-6385. Thanks!

gladwina
      Participant

Hello, my name is Ava and I would love to take a look at your place, that is, if it is still available! I am definitely not a partyer and look forward to getting to know Fernie in the winter time. I was just to move here for the summer but, alas, I have decided to stay longer…
      It would be great if you could get backto me.
      Thank you for your time,
      Ava.

lolaluvsfernie
      Participant

Hi Ava,

There has been interest in the rooms, but a concrete decision has not been made. So, if you want to see the house and stop by to chat, call me at 250-423-6385. Cheers!

Laura

wahin.e
      Participant

Hi There!
      Are any of the rooms still available?

Thank You!

Katrina

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register