2 Bedroom Riverside Condo – RENTED

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      jaimehanson
      Participant

Ready to show up and enjoy, this condo is the perfect weekend getaway or place to call home! Fully furnished and freshly renovated 2 bedroom condo, this riverside condo is conveniently located a short minute drive to downtown Fernie and less than 5 minute drive to the ski hill. Situated a stone’s throw from the Elk River, with beautiful mountain views, plenty of green space and access to walking and biking trails from right our your door. Complete with washer, dryer, fridge, stove, dishwasher, BBQ, fireplaces, dishes, pots, linens, towels, ski locker, TV’s, high speed internet and HD cable TV. $2,000/mth all utilities included. Minimum 6 month term.

Amy Sandham
      Participant

Hi Jaime, I’m extremely interested in renting this. Could you please contact me at amysandham@gmail.com 🙂
      Thanks,
      Amy

trish013
      Participant

Hello, we are also interested in this rental! We would be happy to sign a one year lease (we’re flexible) and have strong income references.

We can see someone replied above already but we figured we would still give it a shot just in case that doesn’t work out!

Please email me for my phone number or send yours so we can chat more. tst_cyr@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Tricia

samfrench96
      Participant

Hello!

I am sure this rental is already taken but thought I would send a message just in case. I am also happy to sign a longer term lease for a year and I am currently employed in an online marketing position. I have another friend who could fill the second bedroom so we are ready to move in. I did a ski season in Revy and loved it so much so can’t wait to check out Fernie!

Let me know if its still available, by contacting me at samantha-french@hotmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Samantha

aden41
      Participant

Hey really interested in this place if it is still available got great references. Hope to hear back wagstaffe01@gmail.com

rockymtnhome
      Participant

Hello,

Is this still available and can you have a pet. We are locals that are building a home and need a place.

Craig Murphy
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Craig and I am looking to rent long term, I could sign a yearly lease no problem. It would be just me and my daughter living there. I’m relocating to Fernie from Edmonton and have full time employment and can provide references. I’m sure this is already gone with the high demand for people looking for a place to live. The date works great for me. Please let me know if this is still available and anything else you need to know about me.

Thanks for your time and consideration,
      Craig

Jagan Gillett
      Participant

Hey Jamie, I’m very interested in renting your place. I can provide references and any other details you need. You can call me on 6043386846 cheers

jaimehanson
      Participant

Thank you to everyone for your replies and interest. This condo has been rented to some lovely people and is no longer available.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register