2 Bedroom House for Rent – Near downtown

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      rfabi
      Participant

We have a 2 bedroom house available for rent now. It’s located on the 900 block of 4th Ave. It’s a small character home with recent upgrades. Our current tenants have been there for two years but have recently purchased their own place.

General features:
      – Open concept living room/kitchen.
      – Refinished hardwood floors in the living room and bedrooms, cork flooring in the kitchen and tile in the bathroom
      – recently updated kitchen cabinets
      – recently updated bathroom
      – gas fireplace in the living room
      – laundry
      – plenty of storage in the basement
      – covered front porch with plenty of room for a bbq
      – storage shed in the back yard with room for bikes, skis, etc.

We’re looking for a long-term, responsible tenant. Couple is preferred. No smoking. No pets preferred but will consider for the right tenant. At this point we’re not considering seasonal renters. This house comes unfurnished only.

Rent is $1325 utilities included.

cballard
      Participant

Hi rfabi,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a unit to rent for January 1st. I will be working as an engineer for Teck Coal for 4 months with the possibility of extension for year-round. My girlfriend is currently a manager at a restaurant and will be looking for similar work in Fernie once we have moved in. We are very responsible and clean and would take care of your property as if it was our own. We do have a small-med house trained and quiet dog. We are looking forward to our move to Fernie and cant wait to ski on our weekends off! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

Cameron
      (cballard)

rfabi
      Participant

Hi Cameron. We’re willing to consider this if we don’t find someone before Jan 1. Would rather not leave it empty in December. As well, 4 months isn’t ideal. I understand you may be extended but at this point it sounds like a possibility only.

If you’re willing to take it in Dec and provide an assurance of more than 4 months that would help.

Thanks,
      Roger

cballard
      Participant

Hi Roger,

Thank you for your quick response. At this time we are unable to take it in Dec or commit to more than 4 months. I understand our situation is not ideal and I thank you for keeping us a possible candidate. Feel free to contact me in Dec if you are still looking for tennants.

Cheers,

Cameron

kirsty
      Participant

Hello,
      My partner and I are very interested in your home for rent. We do not smoke have no pets and are not interested in partying. We are looking to rent long term from dec 1st. We are currently living in calgary and will be in Fernie this thursday. Will it be available to view thursday afternoon around 4pm? My partner shawn and I both work in the oil field as seismic surveyors so we will be back forth.
      Please contact Shawns cell on 403 689 9345.
      We look forward to hearing from you,
      Kirsty and Shawn

redrover
      Participant

Hi,
      We are a professional couple looking to rent. We are non-smoking & have no pets.
      Please can you tell me if you have rented your house yet?
      Do you have any photos?
      We would be arriving in Fernie 9th Nov from Vancouver.
      Thank you!

shelly
      Participant

Hey! Your home sounds like what myself and family are looking for. Is it still available? email me: kayak_chick@hotmail.com if it is still available or if you have any more info.
      Thanks so much,
      Michelle

coalnoise
      Participant

Hi, I’m having a hard time finding a place amidst the chaos of Fernie house hunting and finding this place feels like striking gold! I’m moving to Fernie in mid-November, and know someone out there right now who I plan to move in with. We are 22 year old guys from Saskatoon, SK; I’m only planning on being there for the winter season (though I’ve been told by many those plans are likely to change) and I know he will be there for at least a year. We are both very interested in your place so if you’re still looking for someone please let me know – my email is cole.noyes@gmail.com . Thanks!
      -Cole

rfabi
      Participant

Hi redrover. Please give me a call at 250-812-6834 so we can discuss. I have added pictures to the original posting.

Thanks,

Roger

shibbyfleay
      Participant

Hi Roger,

I have just arrived into Fernie and I am very interested in your place. 1 week before December 1st would be great for us to move in. We are a guy and a girl, not a couple but both clean and tidy and staying for the winter season. I am a Management Consultant / Accountant and we are both interested in getting as much snowboarding / skiing as possible. My email is shane.fleay@gmail.com and my phone is 250 946-6922.

Please call or email me if the house is still available, and if you would like to discuss renting with us.

Regards,

Shane

Michael McFadden
      Participant

Hi there my name is mike McFadden, I was just wondering if your place was still availble and if so would you consider a shorter term lease?
      Regard
      Mike
      Mramcfadden@gmail.com
      1-204-724-7826

cmatc1
      Participant

Hello,
      Is this Property still on the market to rent? I am very interested.
      You can contact me on 403 760 1109
      Kind regards,

Callum

Viewing 11 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register