2 Bedroom House For Long Term Lease

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      rookes
      Participant

Two Bedroom House for Rent in west Fernie large rooms and yard looking for long term. Satelite,Internet ,Washer / Dryer included.$1300.00 per month , Avalible Today.No pets /No Smoking
      Call Al 250-423-0004 or 250-278-7777 or 250-423-7900

teslak
      Participant

Is your house still available? Could you send some pictures to teslaker@gmail.com? My fiance and and I are planning a permanent move from calgary and looking for something long term. Could you give us a better idea of the location as well? is west fernie the area refered to as the airport?

purplelynn
      Participant

Hello, is your house still for rent?

maddisen.young
      Participant

Hi,
      My boyfriend and i are looking for somewhere to live for the winter
      Is this still available?

Thanks,
      Email: maddisen.young@hotmail.com

:D

tiffanyfiechtner1
      Participant

Hi there,
      Just wondering if you place is still avaliable??

Myself and my friend Lindsay and I are looking for a place for a long term stay (probably around a year). I’m an Australian but it will be my second season in Fernie and I’ve been in Canada for 2 years now. Lindsay is from Alberta. We both already have employment in fernie. Whilst we are both pretty sociable we are definately here to ski rather than party. I also have a local landlord refernce and we would also be able to put a deposit down right away.

Anywho, if your house is still avaliable Lindsay will be arriving in Fernie on the 4th of november and she would be able to see the place (unfortunetly I am back visiting my family in Australia for a month and won’t arrive until the start of decemeber).

Let me know if you had any other questions at tiffany.fiechtner@uqconnect.edu.au
      Thanks, Tiffany.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register