Park Place Lodge

2 bedroom for rent

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      lora
      Participant

Sweet lil two bedroom for rent start of October, nice big lounge, one bathroom. 5 minute walk to town, two minute walk off the highway so pretty close to everything around Fernie, $1300 includes utilities. Call us today 423 4137

deanbutterfill
      Participant

Hi

We are a professional couple in our 40s, looking for a two bed place from the beginning of Jan to end of April (lets you rent over Xmas and New Year weeeks).

We need to be within walking distace of 7th Ave.

I am a chartered enginner and my wife is a company secretary. I am attending a three month instructors course this coming season.

Could you send some photos/information of the property.

Our email address is butterfills@gmail.com

Best Regards

Dean & Tracey Butterfill

lauriecam
      Participant

Hello I know this is a very old post,but I am just going over some older posts hoping that some of these may open up after the ski season again for rent. My name is Laurie and my boyfriend and I are looking for a place to rent over the next couple years we have a small border collie. We will both be attending university in the fall so are looking for something small and quite for the two of us. If anything opens up please post a reply or email me at lauriejoancrockett@hotmail.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register