2 Bedroom Basement Suite for Rent May 1st

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      candy
      Participant

Looking for quiet, clean, respectful, tenants for a 2 bedroom basement suite. It is simple but has great qualities. Private entrance, large windows, furnished, shared laundry, 3 pc bathroom, spacious, no smoking, pets possible, one parking space, shared cost of internet. Located in the Annex.
      $600 + part hydro. please leave message

pankitbhadola
      Participant

Hello Candy

I’m planning to move to Fernie from Ottawa for work. I’m an international student just got my work permit and found a job at McDonald’s in Fernie. I wanted to know if the room is available currently or from May 1st only
      You can contact me through email: pankitbhadola@gmail.com or cell 613-710-7782
      Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you

candy
      Participant

Sorry it is not available till May 1st.

ldee
      Participant

Im moving to Fernie in the near future Im retired and I have a very clean Australin Sheppard I also have a Motorcycle Im wondering about the parking???

laura88
      Participant

Hi there,

My partner and I currently live in Fernie and are on the look out for a place for May 1st.
      Matt is a carpenter and I work in Admin – both mid twenties, responsible, low-key, non-smokers.
      We’ve got no plans to leave so are on the look out for something long term.
      We’d love to come have a look.
      Laura
      laura.shipton@gmail.com

candy
      Participant

Hi retired
      Call me 250 423-1154

candy
      Participant

Sorry rented, do not know how to delete post.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register