2 bdrm + Den riverside chalet

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      fc
      Participant

3 level, 2bd + den, 2 bath available from mid july. riverside location.
      fully furnished walk in-walk out. The elk river runs right by the complex. there is park benches along the river. in the summer, you can lazily float on the river on inflatables.
      the stanford hotel is a stone throw away and has a restaurant.
      Personal ski/snowboard locker and private patio right outside your unit.
      5 minute drive/shuttle to Fernie Alpine Resort or town, and located on shuttle route. Short stroll into town on the new riverside pathway.
      families with children welcome. non-smokers only. small pets may be considered.
      Upper floor: Enormous Master Bedroom has Queen bed, gable dormer window area, large 3pc bath and vaulted ceiling.
      Main floor: Has laminate floors, Dining Room, Livingroom (with Cable/T.V./VCR and fireplace), Kitchen (fully stocked), and 3-pc washroom.
      Lower floor: two double beds, tv, laundry room (washer & Dryer included), den and addtional storage.
      Includes all furnishings, dinner and cookware, linens, towels etc. Full-size stove, fridge, microwave and dishwasher.
      unit has approx. 1100 sq.ft of living space.
      pictures available on request

morgen
      Participant

Hi,
      Can I contact to you somehow about renting your townhouse?

Morgen
      423-3182
      mfunston@hotmail.com

podtalmer
      Participant

I would appreciate some more information. I will be in Fernie at the beginning of next year for work with my company and I am looking for accommodation.
      Todd

tonya4
      Participant

Hello is this property still available ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register