Park Place Lodge

1 bedroom apartment available June 1, 2019

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      andijg
      Participant

Beautiful 1 bedroom apartment located on 3 acre property just on the outskirts of Fernie. Open concept, vaulted ceilings throughout. In suite laundry, wifi, all appliances, some furnishings, ample storage and parking. Situated above a garage with beautiful views of the Lizard Range. Endless hiking and biking trails right outside your door. $1300/month includes ALL utilities.Sorry no pets, no smokers. 1 year lease minimum.

maddiebaia
      Participant

Hi!

I am very interested in this rental!

My boyfriend and I are moving to Fernie in July as I got a job at the hospital as a registered nurse and he will be wild land fire fighting. We are looking for a long term place so this would be perfect for us. We would be willing to rent for June to secure a place but likely wouldn’t be moving in until end of June or right at the beginning of July. We are both non partiers, no pets, no n smokers and love the outdoors so being close to trails is an added perk!

Let me know if this is still available. I am located in Grand Forks area right now and am planning to come down to Fernie if I can line up some places to look at soon!

You can text me at 2504491615 or email me at maddiebaia14@gmail.com 🙂

paulvw
      Participant

Greetings Fernie Landlords,
      I am moving to Fernie very soon. Self employed consultant currently in Kimberley. Mature, single, non-smoker, non-partier, no pets. I am in Fernie this week for work and could view it if convenient. (2504641820 Paul)

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register