Park Place Lodge

Employment

CLEANER AVAILABLE

Quality cleaning service available for your home, vacation rental or commercial property. Please text/call 250-581-1965 to discuss your needs.

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 5 days, 3 hours ago | Recent Activity by: charleygirl44

Strata Janitorial Contract -Request For Proposals

A large Strata Complex in Fernie is seeking proposals from qualified businesses for year round Janitorial Services for common property […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 2 | Freshness: 1 week, 1 day ago | Recent Activity by: ferniestratacorp

Gearhub Sports is Looking for an Accountant / Bookkeeper to join our team!

Gearhub Sports in Fernie is one of BC’s biggest independent outdoor stores. We are continually growing and in search of […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 2 weeks ago | Recent Activity by: hallsy

Tutor or Babysitter or Outdoor Wilderness Guide for KIDS

Yes, this is what you’ve been waiting for! A babysitting service run by a teacher (a fun Teacher). Drop off […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 2 weeks, 6 days ago | Recent Activity by: jay arnold

I am looking for serious workers to work in my home here in LONDON

Hello interested applicant, I seek your permission to post on this page.Job opportunity in LONDON… I am looking for serious […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 1 month, 1 week ago | berry01 Recent Activity by: berry01

qualified electrician seeking cash work

Hi My name is stuart hynes and i am a journeyman electrician. I am currently seeking work in fernie. im […]

Voices: 5 | Posts: 5 | Freshness: 1 month, 1 week ago | berry01 Recent Activity by: berry01

Are you great with people?! – Let's talk! – Amazing Opportunity in the Kootenays

Are you looking for a career change? Do you want to try something you likely have never thought about doing […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 4 months, 1 week ago | sunlifefinancial Recent Activity by: sunlifefinancial

Babysitters WANTED!

Easy Living is currently looking for teen babysitters** to join Fernie’s own babysitting service! If you or someone you know […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 4 months, 2 weeks ago | Recent Activity by: EasyLiving

Photographer WANTED!

Hello, My soon-to-be-husband and I are looking for a photographer. We are looking for around a 3 hour time commitment […]

Voices: 4 | Posts: 4 | Freshness: 8 months, 1 week ago | Recent Activity by: Kelty Pelechytik

Looking for job may-june

Hi, my name is Laurent and I would like to work in Fernie in may-june. I’m doing a documentary project […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 8 months, 3 weeks ago | Recent Activity by: Laurent Metais

Part-Time Seasonal Office Assistant

Fernie Wilderness Adventures is looking for a dynamic individual to join the FWA family. Must be able to work Fri/Sat […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 11 months, 3 weeks ago | Recent Activity by: ferwildadven

Snow Removal General Labourer Position

Alpine Property Management is expanding in Fernie. We are looking for a general labourer(s) to join our snow removal crew […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 1 year ago | Recent Activity by: Daniel Stephan

Looking for work as of late september

Hi, I’m going to be in Fernie as of late september 2017 and will be looking for work for the […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 1 year, 2 months ago | Recent Activity by: Theo Clamps

Admin Person

The Fernie RV Resort is looking for an admin person with the folllowing skills and experiencer Proven hospitality (people) skills, […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 1 year, 4 months ago | Recent Activity by: admin

Avalanche Canada is Hiring

Avalanche Canada’s warning service is looking for highly motivated energetic people to join our forecasting team in Revelstoke and our […]

Voices: 1 | Posts: 1 | Freshness: 2 years, 3 months ago | Recent Activity by: admin
Viewing 15 topics - 1 through 15 (of 452 total)
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register

Fernie Network Blogs

Locals Report
Locals Report

A locals update on snow, trails, powder and more.

Read More
Fernie Bike Events
Fernie Bike Events

Fernie's destination biking events organized locally.

Read More
Mary Giuliano
Mary Giuliano

Mary writes about the town she has loved since moving here in May of 1953.

Read More
Fernie Alpine Resort
Fernie Alpine Resort

Fernie Alpine Resort offers world-class winter and summer activities.

Read More
Backcountry Powder
Backcountry Powder

Fernie's backcountry is where the powder lasts for weeks whether you're touring or riding!

Read More
Elk River Alliance
Elk River Alliance

A community-based water group protecting the Elk River watershed.

Read More
Wildsight
Wildsight

Working to protect wildlife, water and wild spaces.

Read More
Fernie Chamber
Fernie Chamber

A service organization dedicated to enhancing the economic future of Fernie and the quality of life.

Read More
Council Connection
Council Connection

Fernie Council Meeting updates and news is available here in the latest edition of Council Connection.

Read More
Regional District of East Kootenay
Regional District of East Kootenay

Local rural area government dedicated to providing quality service to residents and property owners.

Read More
Off Camber in Fernie
Off Camber in Fernie

Keith Liggett follows the goings and comings in Fernie—in town and on the hill—but not in the normal fall line.

Read More
Fernie Ski & Board Fim Fest
Fernie Ski & Board Fim Fest

Hundreds of skiers and boarders celebrate the coming season with the seasons top ski and board films.

Read More
Project Heli
Project Heli

Grace set her goal to become the first physically disabled woman tandem sit skier to Heliski in Canada!

Read More
Fernie Ghostriders
Fernie Ghostriders

Fernie's Junior B Hockey Club, a proud member of the Kootenay International Junior Hockey League.

Read More
Fernie Whitewater Park
Fernie Whitewater Park

The Fernie Whitewater Park Society is working towards building a surf wave in the City of Fernie.

Read More