Fernie has become a fun choice for your weekend! Events, activities, great food and shopping have become the norm in the busy little mountain town. Bike events, music, art and craft—your mane it, Fernie has something happening every weekend. For activities the famous trail network has hiking and biking for everybody and the rivers are happening as the whitewater rafting is epic and the fishing is just beginning! For some new fun try the aerial park and zip lines at Fernie Alpine Resort.
Last weekend the Fernie Mountain Market began at Rotary Park and the family oriented Summer Socials kicked off in the Historic Downtown! These are Sunday events and on Wednesday evenings there is a free Concert Series. Here are a few images from the Sunday events:
- Fernie’s BibBity BobBity Boo fun for kids!
- Fernie to host Summer Downtown Socials
- Fernie builds Aerial Playground and ZipLine
- Fernie Alpine Resort Announces Summer Enhancements
- Fernie Enduro Mountain Bike Event
- Fernie Griz Days Festival
- Summer in Fernie
- Party Fever hits Lake Louise for Closing Weekend
- Getting Social in Fernie
- Early Opening for Fernie Alpine Resort