Fernie has become a fun choice for your weekend! Events, activities, great food and shopping have become the norm in the busy little mountain town. Bike events, music, art and craft—your mane it, Fernie has something happening every weekend. For activities the famous trail network has hiking and biking for everybody and the rivers are happening as the whitewater rafting is epic and the fishing is just beginning! For some new fun try the aerial park and zip lines at Fernie Alpine Resort.
Last weekend the Fernie Mountain Market began at Rotary Park and the family oriented Summer Socials kicked off in the Historic Downtown! These are Sunday events and on Wednesday evenings there is a free Concert Series. Here are a few images from the Sunday events:
- Fernie’s BibBity BobBity Boo fun for kids!
- Fernie Griz Days Festival
- Fernie builds Aerial Playground and ZipLine
- Fernie Alpine Resort Announces Summer Enhancements
- Party Fever hits Lake Louise for Closing Weekend
- Getting Social in Fernie
- Full Throttle Mountain Bike Festival
- Aerial Park & Zip Line
- Canada Ski Cross Comes to Fernie
- Things to do