The Fernie Sunday Market is a great place to connect with Farmers & Artisans.
Farmers’ markets are an essential food retail establishment for people to purchase food while supporting local farmer and producer livelihoods.
Please note there are many changes in place to ensure a safe market experience and to conform with BCCDC physical distancing guidelines. We will be managing the number of people in the market area to ensure physical distancing options.
*NEW* – Seniors, mobility challenged & vulnerable populations shopping time from 9:45am to 10:15am. The Market will open to the public at 10:15am. The Mountain Market runs until 2pm.
Other changes include:
– One entrance – Please enter via the Rotary Park 6th Street access.
– Hand sanitizer and handwashing stations available.
– One way directional flow throughout the market.
– 15′ between vendor tents to allow for line up areas.
– Designated line up areas with 6′ spacing marking.
– Masks are encouraged.
– No gathering.
– Please take your food outside of Rotary Park to enjoy it.
– Contactless payment is encouraged (eg. credit, debit, tap).
– Reusable bags and baskets are allowed, but not on vendor’s tables.
Thank you for staying home if you have any of the following symptoms in the last 10 days: fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and painful swallowing, stuffy or runny nose, loss of sense of smell, headache, muscle aches, fatigue and/or loss of appetite.
*Learn more at www.mountainmarket.ca
*Please like our Facebook page to stay in the know about all the great things happening at the Mountain Market.
*Can’t make it to the market on Sundays? Check out the Mountain Market Online to have market products delivered to your door in Fernie.