Wish to hire a room for the season

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      hampus
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Hampus Persson and I’m from Sweden so therefore my English isn’t the best, but I hope you’ll understand me anyway. Since I was little I have been dreaming of doing a ski-season since I really love skiing. I have been looking at different skiresorts but Fernie seems extra interesting!
      The only problem is that it seems as if all residents already have been booked,so I’ve became a bit nervous. I’m looking for a room for 1 person or preferebly for 2-4 since two cousins and a friend whish to join. But I’m very interested in singlebed rooms as well.
      I will travel to Fernie because of the beautiful mountain and nice skiing and not to party. I’m calm and responsible and I like when the resident is clean and well-cared, so no worries at that part :) I just want a nice place to stay where we can sleep and it would be a great bonus with a small kitchenette so that I can cook my own food. I’m glad for all kind of help and options that we can get, thanks in advance!

Best Whishes

Hampus Persson, e-mail: persson.hampus@hotmail.com and my mobilenumber (to Sweden) 0046703291456

christinagreg
      Participant

Hi, we have a lockoff room for rent right now in the riverside condo complex. You would have access to the whole 1900sq condo for sunday-Thursday and then just the lockoff for Thursday night-Sunday morning (we come up every weekend during ski season) let me know if you are interested..It is fully furnished

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register