Park Place Lodge

winter rentals 2010

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      zenmaster
      Participant

Hey there folks, I have a place for rent which may be seen at http://www.dalstrun.com. It has 2 units, one upstairs with 2 bedrooms and a one bedroom suite down below. If your looking for a winter place to rest your ski legs, please give a call to Andy, cheers, 207-646-0455 The suite will be open in November. The upstairs will be open in November. Cheers, Andy 207-646-0455

zenmaster
      Participant

The suite will be open on November 1st….cheers, Andy 207-646-0455

zenmaster
      Participant

The upstairs will be open in November, it is a 2 bedroom. Cheers, Andy 207-646-0455

leah
      Participant

Hi Andy,

Just read your post, and we are interested in the one bedroom suite! Wondering how much the rent would be on it?
      Also we tried to go to the website you posted in order to look at it, and it doesn’t seem to work…
      One other thing we were wondering was if the suite is in Fernie and where abouts?

Leah & Gord

zenmaster
      Participant

I think it must be your browser as it seems to be working for me. It is on 561 6th ave, on the Rotary park. The rent depends on how many people and for how long you want to stay. Cheers, Andy 207-646-0455

zenmaster
      Participant

The house is in the middle of town at the Rotary Park. Just a few steps from The pub and hitching spot…cheers, Andy

zenmaster
      Participant

I will be in town in a couple weeks to show the house, thanks, Andy

ashw1981
      Participant

Hi Andy,

I’m interested in the 1 bedroom suite. My gf and I will be in town for the job fair next weekend if you’re around for a viewing? How much would the rent be for a couple for December and January?

Ash

zenmaster
      Participant

It would be $1000.00, it includes gas,hydro,basic cable t.v and it is furnished. I am speaking with a few interested parties at the moment but will know more in a few days on if it will still be open, thanks,Andy

Viewing 8 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register