Park Place Lodge

Winter rental available: 4 bed/3 bath

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      threesisters
      Participant

Our condo will be available for rent from November onwards. We would prefer a 6 month lease (Nov-May) but would possibly extend if desired. Located in the heart of downtown Fernie in the 901 moccasin building, the condo is surrounded by mountain views and a short drive to Fernie alpine resort. The condo is 1800 square feet and includes access to the common hot tub and small fitness area. There is an on-site spa available. There is regular professional maintenance of the lawns and snow removal in the winter and underground parking. The condo has upstairs laundry, master bedroom ensuite, and two balconies, stainless steel appliances with gas range and granite countertops with a cozy gas fireplace in an open concept main floor. Unfurnished. There is a private green space with barbecue area outside.

Rent: 4000 per month

markaddison
      Participant

Hi,

We are definitely interested. Can you please send pictures/ more details over to my email address mark_addison@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,

Mark

chauntaedetert6
      Participant

Hi, We are quite interested, just a bit concerned on the price. My email is: chauntaedetert@gmail.com. Can you please send through photos and more details about pricing

Thank you kindly,
      Chauntae

caseypilk
      Participant

Hi there,

We are a group of 3 girls and a couple (ages 23-25) arriving in Fernie mid October. We would be interested in some more information about this property, would you please be able to send some pictures to caseylpilkington@gmail.com

Thanks! Look forward to hearing from you

Casey

samuel
      Participant

Hi

Is this unit still available, if so could you please tell me how many beds there are per room? If it’s easier for you feel free to reach me at pendreigh.samuel@gmail.com.

Regards
      Samuel

courtniebt
      Participant

Hi there,

My name is Courtnie, 26y/o Australian on a working visa with my partner Adam 29. We are looking for a property to rent over the winter period from December once our job ends.
      We are currently in Kelowna and would be happy to make the drive down to meet you and view the property.

We are both mature, friendly and respectable adults wanting to enjoy the winter season in Fernie.

I’d be happy to chat more with you. My email address is courtniebt13@gmail.com

Kindest regards,

Courtnie & Adam

juzzy632
      Participant

My partner and I are interested in renting your home for the winter season and possibly beyond if the option is available. My partner and I, along with a few friends are searching for a 4 bedroom place to rent and believe that your condo would be the perfect fit for us. We are all clean, quiet, respectful and hardworking people. We are all non-smokers and would treat your home as if it were our own. We can provide you with multiple references regarding previous renting and work. We understand the importance of finding the right tenants as we are currently renting out our own home and trust that it is being treated with the same respect we treat it with. We are all hardworking professionals, I myself run a carpentry business and my partner Elke is a High school teacher. We hope to hear back from you and if you would like to know anything else about the group, please don’t hesitate to contact us as we are than happy to provide you with any information you may want. I can be contacted anytime on (604) 789 1637 or via email at jcwood632@gmail.com

Kind regards,
      Justin

gapurvis
      Participant

Is this condo still available? My Girlfriend and I are looking for somewhere in Fernie for at least a year but probably 2.
      We are both extremely clean and tidy people, non-smokers and no pets. We always pay our rent on time and can give you references if you would like.
      We are arriving in Fernie in mid November but happy to pay the rent for the whole of November if needed.
      Please call +447946430611 or email geoffpurvis6@hotmail.com if you have any further questions from us.

Many thanks

Geoff and Charlotte

rianamagee
      Participant

To add to the hello’s on this page,
      Hey there!
      I’d love to chat with you about your rental property. Please give me a call anytime at 780-850-1187. If you have further information about your property my email is riana@ualberta.ca and I could send you my resume and references.
      There would be two of us interested in sharing a room, and hopefully, there are others interested in sharing your space.
      Take care,
      Riana Magee

kmn666
      Participant

Hello!
      Looking for housing in Fernie. Would be interested in your place with a few fellow co workers from Fernie.
      Please let me know how I can further contact you to inquire more!

My phone number is 6047998527, and my email is katiemcnamara-noel@hotmail.com

Thanks!
      Katie

angstill
      Participant

Hi there! Just wondering if this unit is still available! A few friends and myself are very interested! We have great references if needed! Please let me know! My email is angiestill4@gmail.com and my phone number is 705 862 0368

Viewing 10 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register