Whose after a great employee?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      barryboa
      Participant

Hi there!

My name is Chris Thomson and I’m coming to your fine town around the 24th of Jan – all the way from New Zealand. I am searching for some work to help me get by for the remainder of the season, preferably for 3 days a week. Currently I am employed as a product designer (mechanical engineer) for Fisher & Paykel Appliances. As an engineer I have had a wide ranging set of skills from practical hands-on skills to competent computer skills through to people and project management skills.

If you are interested in a professional, reliable, intelligent and considerate employee to meet your requirements drop me a line – I have a cover letter and resume on hand if you wish to know more. I am approaching Fernie with an open mind, which extends to employment opportunities. Whatever you have going drop me a line and we can discuss further.

Regards

Chris

jonnyives
      Participant

So you are a mechanical engineer ? Do you have any mining experience ?

Near Fernie there are sever open-pit coal mines. I’m not sure what the work visa requirements would be, but perhaps you could get a job there as an engineer.

I worked for the Line Creek coal mine, near Sparwood (20 min drive from Fernie) back in the late 90’s as an engineer.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register