Park Place Lodge

what i did

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      jessioh
      Participant

ok i screwed over a local kid maned danny brown he was my boyfirend we have a kid he went back to your town to see his family and i cheated on him numourus times ha ha ha your all a bunch of hillbillys

huckin eh
      Participant

Wow!
      You seem pretty proud of yourself!
      I feel sorry for your kid.
      Its going to have one fucked up mother! :x

anonymous
      Participant

Hmm..at least us “hillbillies” can spell. :roll:

snowangel
      Participant

not to grace that silly post with another reply, but i have to say gumbootgal, your post made me laugh! i agree…at least we hillbillies can spell!

ferniegirl29
      Participant

i’m in total agreement with gumbootgal, go back to alberta!

bob
      Participant

oh be nice to poor jessi, can’t you all see that she has low self-esteem? don’t worry jessi I understand, you have to make other people feel bad in order to make yourself feel better, or maybe to make yourself feel less guilty about what you did you make a joke out of it. I bet if your “kid” (strange you didn’t say “we have a son/daughter” together) doesn’t get taken away, and actually grows up with you as a mother, turns out great.
      PS you sound like your easy, if I ever visit AB I’ll look you up

kingelk
      Participant

ya keep going girl , i think the world record is some thing like 1000 dudes in a 24 hr period, oh ya can you say looooossssssssssserrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :twisted: feel sorry for your kid ,hope Dad saves him

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register