Park Place Lodge

Wedding Set for Sale, Will Not Find a Better Price!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      lolaluvsfernie
      Participant

One diamond, 18K white gold engagement ring and one custom made wedding band for sale. The ring is set with one 0.45 J colour, SI2, pear cut diamond. The set is currently soldered, but can easily be taken apart and made to look brand new. The engagement ring was purchased from Spence Diamonds in Calgary for $2800 in 2003, and all the paperwork is included. The wedding band was custom made by Red Deer Goldsmiths for $300, so the set is one of a kind. The price of gold has gone up from $350 in 2003 to the current value of $1150, which would increase the gold value of the ring by $200. The approximate value of the set is $3300, and I am willing to let it go at $2000 OBO. Was only worn for a short period of time, and the engagement ring could also be taken into Spence Diamonds with the original invoice (which I have), and you would be given a credit for $2800 towards a new set if interested in that route, with the Spence Lifetime Trade-Up Allowance. Please contact me at, weddingset03@yahoo.ca for more pictures and information.

lolaluvsfernie
      Participant

Willing to sacrifice at less than 50% of its’ value. Valued at approx $3300, now asking $1550. With the Spence Lifetime guarantee, you could take this into Spence Diamonds for a $2800 credit towards a BRAND NEW RING, and you have just saved yourself $1250. Plus you could get the money for the gold on the wedding band, or get it melted down into something else. The pictures absolutely do not do it justice… it is a very clean diamond.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register