We need to fill one more room in our 4 bedroom home!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mariah
      Participant

We are a 20 some-thing couple who have just bought a home in the airport (a 20 min. walk from downtown), and are looking for a person to fill our last bedroom up with, but no pets please. It’s a large home (3000 sq. ft.). We currently have a Sedish couple living with us (19 and 22 yrs) and a friend of the family (a 18 yr old girl from Ont.) The house has a washer/dryer and a fairly new fridge, stove, and dishwasher. Each room will be $500 a month including utilities, and internet hookup, if needed. We are looking for someone ASAP!
      Talk to you soon!
      Thanks,
      Mariah.

sparkes
      Participant

skibums
      Participant

Hey;

We are a quite couple who are working in Fernie for the ski season. We ski and board and are extremly easy going, but we are not huge partyers you can e-mail us mindyskinner@hotmail.com. Thanks

Mindy&Jake

katie
      Participant

Hi! i’m a laid back 22 year old girl with lots of “living with roomates experience” I’m working for the ski school this winter and i’ll be coming out on nov 15th and i’m desperately looking for a place to live for the winter. I’m non smoker, no pets but i’m happy to live wtih them. Let me know if you have a place for me!
      thanks!
      kate

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register