Wanted:Fernie lift coupons/Louise cards$$$

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      marcd
      Participant

Hi folks

Some friends and I are planning a trip in March to ride Fernie and I made the mistake of not checking into the availability of Louise cards until it was too late….. :cry:

If anyone knows of 2 Louise cards just sitting about not in use, or coupons for Fernie, I would love to purchase either(at full or increased cost) and pay for them to be mailed to Winnipeg.

Thanks for considering

Marc(needing a discounted experience in the Rockies)

thebus
      Participant

I have $200 worth of FAR gift certificates that I need to get rid of if you are still interested. I received them for Christmas and won’t be able to use this season. Expire December 2007. Thanks

Marty

marcd
      Participant

Marty

Yes I am interested, but a few questions I have. What do the gift certificates entail…………are they 2 for 1 lift coupons, or 50% off lift tickets after purchase? Are they in anyone’s name? Are you asking $200 for these certificates? Any details appreciated.

Thanks for the response

Marc

thebus
      Participant

They are actually gift certificates, 4 of them for $50 each. They aren’t in anyone’s name. I would be asking the face value for them but I can get you a free day pass as a bonus for you. Let me know. Thanks for the reply

Marty

marcd
      Participant

Not exactly what I was after……………can they for sure be used to purchase lift passes? If you can get 2 lift passes I’ll consider it. If this is do-able, send me a private message with your phone number and I’ll give you a call. If not thanks for the offer. :wink:

Marc

thebus
      Participant

They are good for lift tickets. I am giving you a lift ticket for helping me out. Left tickets as I am sure you are aware are 70/day. Basically you are getting a free day of skiing with purchase of three lift tickets which I thought was a good deal. I will take $175 but that’s the final offer.

jesse_allely
      Participant

hi, we have a louise card that has only been used for one day, if you want it its yours . email me on jesse_allely@hotmail.com

marcd
      Participant

Hi, reply sent to the email address you provided.

Thanks

marcd
      Participant

Hi Marty

Have you had any luck selling your gift certificates? I’ve had no luck on ebay for coupons or tickets, so if your offer still stands let me know.

Thanks

Marc

yknott
      Participant

have a Louise card used once

$50.00

e-mail: boogiewoo@telus.net

marcd
      Participant

Yknott

Thanks for the offer. I’ve asked a few people this question but have yet to receive a response, do they frequentlly iD louise cardholders after the card has been activated and used? As I’m sure you can understand my concern is that after spending $50 they ask me for iD at the hill and realize I’m not the registered cardholder.

I’ve had Snowmax cards in the past for Kicking Horse and they required iD every time it was used, even after it was activated and registered.

Any help appreciated…….from anyone on this forum.

Thanks

Marc

Viewing 10 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register