Park Place Lodge

wanted to rent

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      mrandms_youngfamily
      Participant

looking for 3 bedroom , 2 bedroom if be,home for rent, unfurnished is fine we have our own, some funishings is ok if for reasonable price, with utilities inc or with out.
      i am 33 yrs old moving to fernie from the prince george area to manage a local bc owned chain.
      my wife and myself along with two well behaved children, no pets, no smoking, no parties.
      looking for long term rent, not into paying tourist pricing, realizing it is hard to find rental in fernie i ask
      you to consider our family as new residents not visitors. :)

it will be a big move for us and finding a good home in a good area is important.
      if you think you may be able to find something through your freinds or your self please respond.
      i can maintain home myself, yard, flooring, electrical, paint, subtenants and more, need be.

thank you.
      sincerly
      Ryan and family :) aug 6th

mel
      Participant

Hi
      Check out my add river front 3 bedroom heritage home

july17
      Participant

I have 3 bedroom’d 2 1/2 baths. home on large lot close to town. It has kitchen cum dining with covered patio. large lounge with gas fireplace. Family room . Laundry, The unfinished part of the basement has lots of storage space. it has garage and carport. The rent is $1450.00 per month plus utilities for a year lease.

Are you planing on coming to Fernie to view properties? if this sounds interesting to you get back to me and we can talk.

lovetoski
      Participant

Are you still looking for a place to rent? We have a three bedroom townhouse for rent in Mountview available Oct 1. Here are some details:

– fully furnished three bedroom (one queen, one double, on single)
      – one bathroom (just been renovated)
      – washer/dryer, dishwasher
      – half basement (5 feet high) that can be used for storage and ski tuning
      – small back yard with BBQ
      – parking for two cars
      – no pets

We have recently completed some cosmetic renovations (ie: new paint, new window coverings). Picture can be seen at http://picasaweb.google.com/ChuckH48/Fe … O9310-NbM#.

Rent is $1250/month and you pay the utilities.

We are looking for responsible tenants who will take good care of our home. We would prefer a year long lease. Please enquire at maggieherr@shaw.ca.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register