Wanted: 4 bedroom

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      juzzy632
      Participant

My partner and I are interested in renting a 4 bedroom home for the winter season and possibly beyond if the option is available. My partner and I, along with a few friends are searching for a 3-4-bedroom place to rent and believe that your home would be the perfect fit for us. We are all clean, quiet, respectful and hardworking people. We are all non-smokers and would treat your home as if it were our own. We can provide you with multiple references regarding previous renting and work. We understand the importance of finding the right tenants as we are currently renting out our own home and trust that it is being treated with the same respect we treat it with. We are all hardworking professionals, I myself run a carpentry business and my partner Elke is a High school teacher.

If you would like to know anything else about the group, please don’t hesitate to contact us as we are than happy to provide you with any information you may want.
      I can be contacted anytime on (604) 789 1637 or via email at jcwood632@gmail.com

Viewing 0 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register