Park Place Lodge

Wanted – 3 bedrooms for responsible tenants

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      amandad
      Participant

Looking for a 3 bedroom house or upper (main floor) unit for 3 responsible, professional adult females, for a term of at least one year. All are employed full time and have great rental references. Would like to find something as close to town (walking distance) as possible, preferably furnished (at least partially) with laundry, and appreciate a bright, clean space. If you have something like this, and are looking for great tenants, please contact me.

Thanks!

sparky424
      Participant

I have a 3 bedroom condo in riverside available, it’s not downtown but it’s on the river and a 5 min bike ride to town. It’s posted below your post under sparky424

fernierents
      Participant

I have a three bedroom house downtown for rent, contact me her or at fernierents@gmail.com if you would like pictures and details

mgammans
      Participant

Hi,
      I have a 3 bedroom in place in the annex walking to the store and river. I can send photos if interested.
      950$ plus utilities for 4 people.

You can email for further details.
      mgammans@gmail.com

fernice
      Participant

Howdy!

I have a 3 bedroom condo for rent in Ridgemont. Asking 1500/month all inclusive, but could be lower depending on length of lease and tenants! Bedrooms are big and lots of good light. The condo has been renovated and is a great place to live!

get in touch :) worth a look for sure…
      lindsaymcdermid@gmail.com

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register