Park Place Lodge

Very Sweet 2 Bedroom

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      rideguy
      Participant

2 bedroom place near 7-11 for $1000/mo (2 people) or $1200/mo (3 people), all inclusive. Nicely furnished, bright, open concept 2-story home. All newly finished and well set up. Beautiful kitchen, bathroom, entertainment center, and detached garage. Extra futon couch, cable, high speed internet, and long-distance phone plan. Nice main floor bedroom and huge master room upstairs with computer desk, 2 dressers, and queen size bed. I live in the house and have my room downstairs, but will be away for most of the summer. I’m a laid back biker/boarder type, looking for easy going people. Call 250-423-4598, or e-mail ridekikauka@hotmail.com.

tasha
      Participant

hello, I am just wondering if we would be sharing the kitchen and stuff with you or if it is like a basement where you are staying??

rideguy
      Participant

The basement is just my own area. There is lots of storage space, but i use the same kitchen/bathroom. It’s quite comfortable with 4 people, so i’d like to have a couple living upstairs and a single on the main floor. I’ll be working elsewhere for roughly half the summer anyways, but i will only rent to trustworthy tenants, as this is a pretty nice house.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register