UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY – will you rent to two lovely guys?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      markwellin
      Participant

Do you want to house two respectful, handsome and hard working English boys for the season?
      Along with my friend, I will be traveling to Fernie for the winter season, arriving in early October. we need somewhere to live! we don’t smoke, are coming to you to ski, not party and want somewhere nice to sleep and drink tea.
      we have stellar references, deposit money burning a hole in our pockets and killer smiles, what more could you want?
      if you have a rental property that is fully furnished, available from the 12th of October, and crying out for some British class, then please get in contact.
      thanks
      Mark
      (Ps. sarcastic demeanor and dry sense of humor are negotiable)

maren
      Participant

Hi Mark,

My name is Maren and I have a very nice two bedroom fully furnished apartment that I am willing to rent out short term.

It has it’s own entrance, tv, dishwasher, full laundry, jetted bath tub & full windows. Recently painted, with new kitchen installed 2 years ago. It is located in historic downtown Fernie in walking distance from shops, restaurants & ski hill bus stops.

Far enough away from downtown that it’s quiet; but close enough if you want to buy some loose leaf tea.

I can send you pics via facebook if you might be interested. or email me….. maren@fernie.com

Thanks

Hilary Davies
        Participant

Hi there,

I have a 2 bedroom house for rent steps from the Hitching post to ski hill and across street for the shuttle..newly renovated, private yard with BBQ available October 1st or sooner. Walking distance to all amenities, amazing restaurants etc. Please feel free to contact me or call or text 250-423-1749…..humour and sarcasm welcomed…….fully furnished, new beds, fully stocked kitchen leather furniture and large flat screen tv includes wifi and utilities, price based on length of stay:) Look forward to hearing from you!
        email: revyrocks@gmail.com

ali84
      Participant
Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register