Park Place Lodge

Two Bedroom House For Rent (Long Term)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      rookes
      Participant

Two Bedroom House for Rent in west Fernie large rooms and yard looking for long term. Satelite,Internet ,Washer / Dryer included.$1450.00 per month , Avalible Today.No pets /No Smoking
      Call Al 250-423-0004 or 250-278-7777 or 250-423-7900

bensnowcohen
      Participant

hello. My Name is Ben. My brother and I are looking for a long term rental. We are healthy active young adults looking for a clean comfortable place to live. e keep very busy and are not partiers. Is your house still avalible?
      Thanks,
      Ben

schtefan_
      Participant

Hello. My name is Stefan. I’m travelling with a friend named Michelle, we’re from Sweden and we arrive to Fernie the 23e november and we’ll be staying for the whole season it seems.

We are interested in a appartment/room/house … i see you have a house.. is that still avalible or you are all filled?
      Thank you // Stefan

nobel
      Participant

hey my name is nobel and i have to need of this i want to take this on rent.actually i have my own house but due to some internal problems i m going to sale them. so interact with me really appreciate.
      http://www.expresskoozies.com/]Koozies

melissakurt0523
      Participant

Hi. Myself and my boyfriend are looking for a long term rental. We are just wondering if it is still available and if you have any pictures. You can contact me at. melissa_lynnmarie04@hotmail.com

Thanks
      Melissa

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register