• Author
      timber
      Participant

moke
      Participant

wtf?

gumbootgal
      Participant

Umm, yah, what’s up with this story? Never heard nothing about this one..do tell.

timber
      Participant

liberal
      Participant

the daughter(s) of this disturbed man should have their identity protected.

Awareness can help others in the same situation. In doing so the Free Press must be very professional, something our National media sometimes fail to achieve.

babsy
      Participant

aaaaa

timber
      Participant

babsy
      Participant

aaaaa

timber
      Participant

killdeer
      Participant

Wow Timber your quite a piece of work… I knew as soon as I read your first post, something wasn’t quite right with it… I knew that when you started talking about the puppies in your first point..it seemed out of place.. HOW DARE YOU bring up the subject of what happened there just so you can defend YOUR friend that is being charged for killing those puppies… You don’t care that the free press isn’t talking about the serious subject of what happened… you only care that your friend had his name published in the paper about killing puppies.. Everybody is trying to protect those children but you! Your mad that the press is talking about your friend with the slogan "puppy killer". And if your friend is hanging out with crack heads… guess what… you lay with dogs you get flees… I new i was right about you… If you had something to say about the puppy case then fine…. but don’t drag innocent people into your argument so that we can know how innocent your friend is… I’ll presume he is innocent until proven guilty.. but if he is proven guilty then it’s game on.. :x

timber
      Participant

babsy
      Participant

aaaaaaaaa

timber
      Participant

nicemountains
      Participant

It’s sunny outside. Go out and enjoy the day before the snow comes.

Viewing 13 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register