Park Place Lodge

Sweet Suite for rent – October 1st

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      hallsy
      Participant

Newly built, clean and bright.
      Open Concept bachelor-style Basement suite for rent. Located just off Coal Creek and the bike trails, X-c ski trails and Trans-Canada trails. Just upstream from the Elk River and up the street from Fernie’s Biggest park, tennis courts and 18 hole Disc Golf course. A short walk (8min) or shorter bike (4min) to Downtown Fernie & Aquatic centre.
      • Newly Constructed Suite, • Unit come basically Furnished
      • Full Size Bathroom & Queen Bed • Complete Kitchen Units includes: Sink, Oven, 3 burner stove, Fridge, Microwave
      • Separate and Private access & Parking, Rent INCLUDES ALL Utilities
      Serarete washer/dryer, wireless internet, snow removal
      -Access to BBQ, firepit, nice yard to chill out in.
      – Rent is $ 495mo (may-Oct) $ 695mo (nov-apr)

Singles only, no smoking (jnside), no dogs or pets. Thanks
      This suite just became available short notice and will go fast. We have never had a difficulty renting this suite year round for the past 3 years.

Call or email for Pics and info. 250-423-3387 or mynameismarkhall@hotmail.com – Mark or Leilani.

lindsaydfallon
      Participant

Hey Mark,
      WOuld you allow pets at all? I have a great, well-behaved Dog. Thanks

hallsy
      Participant

Sorry lindsey, no dogs allowed here. Thanks anyway.

designerchic
      Participant

My name is Michelle and I have actually called you in reguards to your suite for my boyfriend and I but you had mentioned that you preferred a single person. Your suite sounds amazing and excactly what we were looking for. I was wondering if you would consider a couple possibly for higher rent. We are a quiet young couple looking for a home for atleast the next year if not longer. Just thought I would ask :)

Viewing 3 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register