Swedish couple – Med.students looking to rent dec-april

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      elinhammarlund
      Participant

Hello!

We are a Swedish couple who are going to Fernie this winter. We are taking a year off our medical studies to relax and have a good time skiing in Canada. We are calm, easy going, non-smoking and rarly drink other than a glass of whine occasionally. We don’t have pets, and we don’t throw parties. We are simply taking the winter to spend time together, ski and relax.

We are confident we can take excellent care of your place!

So if you have a place, preferably close to the lifts or a Shuttle bus, please contact us at elinhammarlund@hotmail.com

everthing is of interest!

Regards
      Anders & Elin

jo mckie
      Participant

hi was just wondering if you both are still keen to find somewhere to live. we are 2 single aussie chicks wanting to rent this spacious apartment central to downtown fernie. shuttle bus stop in front. for dec – april. room is a lrg double for $600 all inc. inc all bills. need to know asap to secure this apartment.

tash + jo

perriwinkle
      Participant

Hi there,
      Are you still looking for a place? I have a room for rent in my house and am looking for a quiet person or persons. Hot tub on the deck. I am asking $500/month. Email me at btperry@telus.net.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register