Ski swap and Job fair?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      gumbootgal
      Participant

Does anyone know when the ski swap will be this year? Also the Job fair? I have 2 dates-different for the Ski hill and for just Fernie-town- basically starts around October 22? Any info? Thanks.

rudy-admin
      Participant

The ski swap is Nov 13 & 14th at the Community Centre. The Ski Patrol Warren Miller fundraiser is on the 14th as well.

The ski hill job fair is on October 17th and 18th. Saturday is for drop in applicants and Sunday for follow up interviews both days from 10 to 5 .

snofairy
      Participant

Hello!

I emailed the Elk Valley Job Seekers and they told me that the job fair wasn’t until Friday November 13th as employers wanted it to be closer to the beginning of the season. I’m a bit confused now!

lindsaydfallon
      Participant

The ski hill is still saying that it’s October 17th and 18th. So that’s when they’re planning on showing up, as far as I know

rudy-admin
      Participant

It looks like The Raging Elk will be helping to host the in town job fair this October…..they are still sorting out details with specific dates.

rudy-admin
      Participant

Confirmed: Elk Valley Job Seekers, together with the Raging Elk Hostel will host the annual Fernie Job Expo. This event is taking place on Thursday November 12th, from 10am – 3pm at the Community Centre.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register