Park Place Lodge

Ski Hill Furnished – rented

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      tinahowell
      Participant

We are looking for a family or a mature couple to rent a beautiful furnished ski hill suite with two entrances, lots of parking, two bedrooms, a full bathroom plus a half bathroom attached to the master bedroom, kitchen with dishwasher, heated tile flooring, a dining area and a living room with a stone gas fire place. $8000 for the ski season includes utilities or $1000 per month with a full year contract.

johnson
      Participant

Hello, I am interested in renting for the long term, May we come see the place?
      dmitchell08@hotmail.com

lexilou
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Alexis Anderson, my boyfriend Jeffrey and I are currently living at the base of the mountain in a condo. We are looking for a larger place for the two of us. We are a quiet well kept couple that work alot. We are not pariers or smokers so that should be no problem. We also have a very well behaved medium sized dog blue healer/ border collie. He is very well trained and doesn’t bark in the house. I haven’t had any issues with him, in any of the places I have lived. I have seen your ad and we are interested if this is still available please let me know. As well if you would consider renting to our small family, that would be great. You can reach me at this e-mail. Or you can call us to chat, our number in 416-569-5221, its Jeffreys phone just explain we have chatted, he will take all information. Thank you so much for your time, and have a beautiful day.

Alexis & Jeffrey.

brishe
      Participant

We are a Calgary family looking to rent at fernie this winter. We would be interested in learning more about your rental. Please let us know if you rental is still available and where it is located.
      Thanks

sperz
      Participant

Hello there,
      We are looking for seasonal rental for this up coming ski season. Is your unit still available?
      Thanks,
      Shannon

pike
      Participant

I would like to inquire about your condo for rent. We are 2 adult, non smokers with no perts.

Regards Mike
      pat2mike@hotmail.com

christina smith
      Participant

Hi, if this is still available we will take it for the ski season
      Thanks,
      Christina
      clsmith19@gmail.com

terra
      Participant

We are a family of 5 (2 adults and 3 kids) We are looking for a 1 year lease and are very interested in your place. We have rented out our home in Elkford for 1 year and need something starting Oct 15 11- Nov 1/12. If your unit is still available we would love to come see it today or tomorrow. Thanks!!!

powpow
      Participant

hi there long time locals who own a house in the south country…but would like a house in town also…if avail. please call 4230724 john and dina long.. term for sure…43 and 36 kid is 1.5 year old. long time skiers..thanks :D

deuxberry
      Participant

hello my husband and I are very interested in your home for long term rental. Could you please email me through your phone number and I will call you. Thank you

Danielle

danielleducrot@hotmail.com

melissakurt0523
      Participant

Hi. Myself and my boyfriend are looking for a long term rental. Just wondering if it is still available or if it will be available soon. We would love to see some pictures if you have any. You can reach me at melissa_lynnmarie04@hotmail.com

Thanks. Melissa

melissakurt0523
      Participant

Hi. Myself and my boyfriend are looking for a long term rental. Just wondering if it is still available or if it will be available soon. We would love to see some pictures if you have any. You can reach me at melissa_lynnmarie04@hotmail.com

Thanks. Melissa

admin
      Keymaster

Tina: I am wondering if this or your upstairs is available again this year ( 2012-2013). I went down and looked at your basement suite last year and you may recall, we nearly did a deal but you did not want my old dog. Then you spoke to me in an airport in October as I was leaving on a trip, but we had already committed to another unit.

Let me know if you are looking for renters.

Brian Lester
      info@brianlester.com

Viewing 12 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register