Park Place Lodge

Silver Rock Condo – RENTED

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      rosanna
      Participant

This studio condo located in Fernie, B.C. is in a unique complex minutes away from Fernie Alpine Resort. Walking distance to historic downtown Fernie. Nearby biking and hiking trails. And a two minute walk to the Elk River. The amenities include weight room, hot tub, swimming pool, steam room, underground parking, and free laundry. There is a meeting room at the main level for gatherings. The condo has a kitchen which is fully equipped for all your cooking needs. A three piece bathroom. A BBQ on the deck with beautiful views. Tentatively available mid March, 2015. One year lease is $1100 a month, includes heat, cable, and WIFI. Much cheaper than renting a hotel room. Please contact me via email at rosanna1@shaw.ca or text 250-423-7290. The following Youtube link gives you an idea of the complex.

Attachments:
      Emily Carroll
      Participant

Hello,
      My boyfriend and I are arriving in Fernie in early December 2015 and we will be staying until the end of May 2016 at least. We are very interested in renting an apartment in Silver Rock and was wondering if this apartment was available for the time we are there?
      If yes, please email me at emilyjanice@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
      Emily

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register