shops in fernie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      snowman
      Participant

Hi

Im coming over to Fernie from the Uk in february and will probably look to buy some new snowboarding kit while im there.

Please can anybody reccommend the local shops and ideally supply their web site details so i can have a browse of their stock before i arrive

cheers

huckin eh
      Participant

If you go to the “sevices” tab on the Fernie.com website and then click on sporting goods it will show you links to 4 of the local stoes websites!
      There are also others in town too!
      I go to “The Guides Hut”. Their website is still under construction. And If I am not mistaken I think they are geared more towards skiing equipment! ( at least thats all my narrow mind could see when I was buying my skiis for this year!) though apart from the plank/s themselves, lots of the accessory equipment is interchangeable. It is right downtown on 2nd ave near Overwaitea foods grocery store!

snowman
      Participant

thanks

bagpuss
      Participant

Have found Bike/Ski Base & Edge of the World pretty good so far.

griz-boy
      Participant

Here is the link:
      http://www.fernie.com/services/sporting_goods.html

but The Guides Hut doesn’t sell anything to do with snowboarding.

I like Edge of the World because they got Burton, Gnu, and Lib Tech. My 3 favorite board companies. And the largest selection of board gear in Fernie. And they board so you won’t get a skier selling you a new deck. Giving you no more then what the brochure says, they get to ride there demo boards.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register