searching apartment for winter season

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      martina
      Participant

hello,
      i am from italy and i will be in fernie next winter working as a ski instructor.
      i am looking for a little house for rent!
      i am a 26 years old girl!

thank you!

Martina

adamchiv
      Participant

Hi Martina

I have a room available in Fernie in a very large and modern house.

I live with my girlfriend and 3 friends. We are all easy going people and are a mix of aussies,kiwis and canadians.

The house has 2 levels. It has 2 full kitchens, 3 washrooms, 2 dining rooms, 2 living rooms, 2 washes, 2 dryers. All linen and towels is provided. It is a 15min walk to all the bars and restaurants.

We are looking for renters for Nov 1st until April 15th. The rent depends on how many people in the house but at the moment it looks like it will be about $500 per person. The house is very modern and very nice. It may seem like a lot of people in teh house but it really is very spacious so you still have your own privacy.

If you are still looking and interested please feel free to email me at adam.r.chivers@gmail.com. I have pictures of the house available as well.

Cheers
      Adam

savage

I have a private house with an attached suite.

The house is between the ski hill and the town. We have 2 kids , 6 & 8, and live a quiet life.

The suite is furnished and private. It is not advertised as we are being selective.

PM me if you wish to discuss further.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register