Rooms for rent

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      nicole
      Participant

Bedrooms available in shared house with owner. Looking for mature/quiet tenants or other night shift workers. Shared living space, kitchen, bathroom, w/d. Very central to downtown and hitch spot. No pets please. $400/month/person or $500/month/couple includes utilities. Call Cabel @ 250-423-3160

nicole
      Participant

The Rooms are still available…. are partially furnished and ready for winter now. Call Cabel at 250-423-3160 in the evenings (he’s not so good about returning messages I’ll admit) or post a reply back. Super close to the hitch spot and to downtown :!:

tim
      Participant

Do you have any pictures you can email??

Thanx

nicole
      Participant
      "Tim":21dtmrv3 wrote:
      Do you have any pictures you can email??

Thanx[/quote:21dtmrv3]

No sorry, we are not that high tech….

A fairly typical Fernie style miners cabin. It is a 3bdrm home and he wants to rent out two of them. It has a covered porch, a workshop in the shed, a full kitchen, washer and drier, a bathroom, and a good sized living space and TVw/DVD. The rooms for rent each have a bed, dresser and lights. Hope this helps.

adam_m
      Participant

How near are you to the shuttle to the hill?
      Myself and a friend are looking for a place in fernie near the shuttle to the hill, but also in town so we can have a good time at night now and then.

My email is in my profile, please write back.

pulse
      Participant

Hey,

If the room is still available, i’m interested. email me @ pulse@clarkhall.ca.

Cheers,

Aaron

nicole
      Participant

All filled up…. Good Luck to you all :roll:

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register