Park Place Lodge

Rooms for rent or Room+Board

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      cs86
      Participant

I have 2 rooms for rent, available immediately. Located in the annex in Fernie. Everything is provided for you, fully furnished, bed, dressers, cable TV, linnens, towels, utilities, laundry, wifi, local phone, right down to the toilet paper. If you prefer, you can do room + board (food is provided and some meals are made for you) @ $750/mo, or $600/mo without food. Available immediately. Must tolerate dogs, must be quiet and considerate of others in the house. ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES! If you consider how much you are spending for rent plus utilities/internet/phone/tv/laundry you will realize this is a great deal! :) Send PM for more info.

laura10
      Participant

Hi,
      I’m a mature 30 year old female, looking for somewhere to stay. I arrive on Oct 1st, do you still have rooms available and would you be willing to rent for a month, maybe leading to a longer stay.
      Kind regard Laura
      lauraburke10@live.com

skywalker
      Participant

still available?

whitkamb
      Participant

Hello,
      I am a 23 year old education student at the University of Lethbridge. I am doing a practicum in Fernie from January until April (2012) and was wondering if you be interested in renting out the room during those months. I absolutely love pets, and am clean, mature and respectful. More details on price and availability would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

cs86
      Participant

One room still available, the other available in December-ish. Please send PM if interested as I don’t check the forum too often.

maddisen.young
      Participant

Hi,
      My boyfriend and i are looking for somewhere to live for the winter
      Is this still available? Would love to know some more!

Thanks,
      Email: maddisen.young@hotmail.com

:D

pzdirks
      Participant

Hi,
      I saw your offer for your room for rent at fernie.com. I’m a 20 year old, non-smoker, guy, coming to Fernie, hopefully, for more than just the winter. I’m pretty relaxed, but still responsible/ not a slob.
      I’m looking for a small room to rent starting in the first week of December, but anytime around there would be great. I was wondering which street it is on and what period of time it would be available for.
      Hope to hear from you.
      -Paul

contact number: 1 (204) 327-6612
      email adress: pzdirks@gmail.com

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register