Rooms for rent $500

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      doran
      Participant

I have a 3 bedroom house for rent , it is fully furnished , wireless internet ,dish washer, washer /dryer, BBQ and a wood stove with lots of good dry wood.
      I would like to rent the rooms out individually ranging from $450 to $550 as there is three different size rooms.

Call 250 423-7711 or 250 278 0516 please leave a message.

cat
      Participant

Hi!

My friend and I would be exteremly interested in renting two of your rooms. We will be in Fernie at the end of October and are looking for a place we could move into on the 1st of November. We intend to be in Fernie for most of the Winter Season. I was wondering if you had any photo’s of the rooms? Also where about’s in Fernie is your property located?

Look forward to hearing from you!

-Cat

rhysmhaer88
      Participant

Hi was just enquiring about the room for rent at fernie for the 2010/2011 snow season. My partner and I are both mature 22yo Aussies looking for a place to stay for the full season. We’ve just finished the Australian snow season and looking for a place to move into early November. What bed does it have in the room? We both have rental references which can be contacted via email or phone.

Regards

Rhys Maher

jvogs
      Participant

HI,
      My friend and i are very intersted in renting two of your rooms, We will be arriving on the 21st and would want them straight away… please priviate message me
      thanks
      Jess

ashw1981
      Participant

Hi,

My girlfriend and I are looking for a room for December and January. Mature, mid 20’s, clean, non smokers. We will be in town on Oct 22, 23 for the job fair and can come and look at the place. If you still have something available please let me know.

Ash

oda_14
      Participant

interested I will be in town at the end of november
      Joel

Viewing 5 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register