Rooms for Rent- Rented

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      djmiles
      Participant

We’ve got three great bedrooms for rent on the main floor of our home in West Fernie. Available Now for $ 600 per room, the super bright upstairs has shared laundry & kitchen, and its own living room, dining area, closets for storage, a couple of couches and beds all around. The backyard is fenced and has a fire pit available if you’re interested. My Husband, canine friends and I live in a separate space in the basement and are looking for roommates to take over the main floor. Long term or short term renters are both considered. No pets/No parties. Wireless Internet, satellite TV, gas, electricity and other utilities are all included. Generous rent reduction available after ski season for those wishing to stay on longer. Photos available by request. Interested???? Please contact chancemiles@shaw.ca for more info.

angus
      Participant

Hi there, my girlfriend and I are relocating to Fernie for a couple of years and are interested in staying in a room for a couple of months while we find our feet. We arrive at the start of September and would most likely want to stay for 2 months, we would love to see some photos and discuss pricing if a room is still available.

Keen to hear back from you

Angus

Finn KC
      Participant

Hey,
      I’m heading over end of November for 3 months and looking for a room during uni holidays for the ski season. 29 year old Australian male. on the hunt for a jobGot money set aside for 600 a month already.
      Let me know if its available for that time. Cheers
      Finn
      finncasey84@gmail.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register