Room wanted from January 15….anyone???

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      sarsandtobes
      Participant

We are a young easy going Aussie couple, arriving in Fernie on Jan 8 (first 6 nights at the elk). We are hoping to rent a room in a house with anyone who has space! We promise to be clean, cook great food, be good company and make terrible jokes. Looking to stay till the very last day that the lifts are running. Cheers.

trittrot
      Participant

I’ll have a room available… are you still looking?

sarsandtobes
      Participant

We are indeed! If you still have we are definitely keen. What are the details of the room that you have?
      If you want to email me instead of posting my address is: sarahforsterling@hotmail.com
      I look forward to hearing from you.
      Cheers,
      Sarah

trittrot
      Participant

Hi Sarah,

If you want to give me a call at 250-430-1353 I can give you more details. Have a great day and I look forward to talking to you.

Jen

kourtney
      Participant

Hi Jen,
      My boyfriend and I are moving from Kelowna ASAP, do you have any other rooms available? Were quiet, respectful, and he was in Fernie for the past two Winters. Please email me at kourtney_hutchings@hotmail.com
      Thank you!

trittrot
      Participant

I do still have the room available. Give my cell a call and we can talk. 250-430-1353 Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and have a great day.
      Jen

richb
      Participant

Hi guys,

I have a room available (in the sweetest pad in town!), that’s actually my posting title, if you feel that’s you (it’s worth a read it’s pretty extensive!) let me know,

Cheers
      Rich
      250-531-1112

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register