Room for rent in the Annex

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      suly
      Participant

Available Nov 1/15 Sharing with one mature vegetarian female. Looking for a non-smoker, mature, reliable, clean, quiet, non-partier, who is working. Includes wireless internet, cable, and utilities. You will need your own telephone as I only have a cell. Walking distance to almost everything that Fernie has to offer including the mountain shuttle.

Rent $500 + Security Deposit Comes with bed, linens, peace and privacy. Use of kitchen, bathroom and sauna of course. Extra outside locked storage. Coin laundry in the building.

Please PM me at this posting and include information about yourself such as age, work, and living habits.

yuan and mireille
      Participant

We are a nice friendly, mature, reliable couple looking for a place to stay. Is your room still available? We are working at the ski resort and I am subbing in schools. We would like to take a decision really soon, so if it is still available, could you call us: 423-4339 Mireille and Yuan Thanks!

nay
      Participant

Hello

We are two Aussies (a brother and sister) looking for a place to rent in Fernie for the ski season. We have jobs in the FAR rental department and are both mature and responsible. We saw your post on Fernie.com forum and were wondering whether the suite might still be available. If so, do you have a number we can call to discuss.

Many thanks
      Chris and Nay

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register