Park Place Lodge

RENTED room for rent

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      csch
      Participant

RENTED

Room for rent in a 3bdrm. 2bathroom house in the downtown area.
      Comes with the best room mates you can get in town, must like pets.
      Available right away or from the 15th on. Short term

THE ROOM IS RENTED FOR THE SEASON!
      THANKS

kham
      Participant

Is this still available? How much is rent? Thanks 🙂

brett1980
      Participant

Hey! I just saw you add. My name is Brett. Im arriving in town for the 15. Need a place to stay while I’m doing an installation. Coming from Burnaby.

If its still available then please give me a ring
      778 237 5397

vandenborrekaren
      Participant

hay,
      just saw your add. My name is Karen and i come from Belgium. I’m in canada for a year on a workingholidayvisa and i would like to live in the mountains for the winter. If you say short term does that mean a couple of months or does that mean a couple of weeks? I’m looking for a place to rent from the 7th of october untill march 2014
      next week I’m in fernie
      so give me a call if you would be intrested to rent it out to me
      my number is 5878898812
      thanks
      karen

renter1234
      Participant

Hi there! Any chance your room is still available? I just got to town and would love to come take a look! Please feel free to call me at 204-799-8646. Thanks!

Eric Zbrog
      Participant

Looking to find a place to move into October 1st or fifteenth…. im a chill 22 year old dude with a backpack guitar and longboard… all my shredding gear is back home in Manitoba…. Im leaving Canmore, been here for a week or so, before that Salt Spring Island, before that SHambhala…. eric.zed.2.3@gmail.com

alexanne
      Participant

Hey! Is this offer still available? I’m interested 🙂

Alexanne

hstew
      Participant

Hey! Is this place still available by any chance? I’m 22, female, skier, easygoing, heading to Fernie from Vancouver sometime this month! Happy to chat over skype.

Holly

jodawson
      Participant

Hey. I’m a 24yo female looking for a room to rent for a few months of winter. I got a job with the lifts at Fernie and will be moving down late Dec to start work. I currently live in Banff, have been in Canada for about 3 years now, and am obsessed with snowboarding! I like to party and have a good time but ultimately am here to ride. If you guys have a room still available I will be in town from mid Dec-1st April. How much is rent? and whats the living situation ie. single room or shared? beds provided? feel free to email me joanne.dawson@live.com.au or txt (250) 863 8705. THanks

senny
      Participant

Hi guys,
      I hope I’m not too late on this. Sounds like you’ve got a fun bunch to live with.
      I’m a 26 year old guy from Australia.
      I’ve got a degree in Physiotherapy and have spent time doing everything from living in Holland teaching English to working in the French Alps as a chef and skiing everyday.
      I love living in sharehouses, meeting new people and hanging out.
      I’m easy going and relaxed, clean and tidy and considerate.
      I’m a non-smoker and love pets so really happy that you guys have some.
      I’d love to live with some friendly, social people who enjoy the occasional night out and love everything that’s cool about Fernie.
      Hopefully hear back from you soon.
      Cheers
      Senny

Viewing 9 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register