Park Place Lodge

Room for Rent

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      mbowman
      Participant

Shared living in house. Near park, soccer, tennis, river and frisby golf course in the Mountview sub division.

Wifi, washer/dryer, hot tub, fireplace, fire pit, horseshoe pit. Fully furnished.

Call Mark

250-423-9608

ferniefresh
      Participant

Looking for a female to share our spacious 3 bedroom house. 2 blocks from downtown, 3 blocks from the river. Access to entire house ( full finished basement). Locked garage for storage of gear. Sunny back deck with BBQ. No smokers or partiers. Pet may be considered, we have a small dog.  Available may 1st. Short or long term welcome. Room can be furnished or unfurnished.  $400 plus utilities + $200 damage deposit. Or $150/week.   Please text 250.423.1231 for more info.

hayleywardo
      Participant

Hey, my name is Hayley and I’m 20 years old from Ontario. I’m coming to Fernie in mid-late August and will be doing a program with College of the Rockies in Fernie until late May. I’m interested in renting here, but I was hoping to see some pictures and if possible, could I know anything about the people living there already?
      thanks!
      -Hayley

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register