Park Place Lodge

Room for rent

Tagged: 

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      tayj
      Participant

Shared with my boyfriend and I as well as a good friend of ours. Available Oct. 1st. $650/m + $100 damage deposit. We don’t party , we all work during the day, lovers of good food and good beer.

dorian
      Participant

hi, couple are accept ? if yes contact me on dorianchain@gmail.com
      thanks

mollytame
      Participant

Hi Tayj!

My partner and I are moving to Fernie in November and are after a room! We both have full time jobs already lined up at Fernie, and can give contracts for proof in needed. I am a 23 year old primary teacher taking a year off out of Australia to chase some winter pow! We have jobs on the ski field, so we also have day jobs.

Would love to hear back from you if this is still available! We also love good food and beer 🙂

Thanks,
      Molly and Brad

avacarpenter
      Participant

Hi there! My partner and I will be in fernie from October 12th until April/May. We would love to hear from you if this place is still available. Please email me ava.carpenter@hotmail.com

gapurvis
      Participant

Hi, is this room still available? My Girlfriend and I are looking for somewhere in Fernie for at least a year but probably 2 (would be happy with shorter term rentals too).
      We are both super friendly and extremely clean and tidy people, non-smokers and no pets. We always pay our rent on time and can give you references if you would like.
      We are arriving in Fernie in mid November but happy to pay the rent for the whole of November if needed.
      Please call +447946430611 or email geoffpurvis6@hotmail.com if you have any further questions from us.

Many thanks

Geoff and Charlotte

courtniebt
      Participant

Hi ray!

I can see you’ve had a lot of interest in the room you have for rent. I’d just like to say that we are also lovers of good food and camp fire type nights 🙂

Here’s my spiel 🙂

My name is Courtnie, 26y/o from Australia on a working visa with my partner Adam 29.
      We’re in search of a rental for the winter and beyond if the option is available. We’re both friendly, honest, respectful and mature easy going adults. We’re clean and tidy and we don’t have any pets. Neither of us smoke and I’m not a drinker. We are wanting to experience a snow season in Fernie. We are both keen snowboarders and want to make the most of the snow season and our time here in Canada.
      Adam and I aren’t in the typical party scene but we do enjoy a couple of drinks around the fire and family dinners with our friends. We will treat your place with the upmost respect and care.
      I can provid character, work and previous rental references for each of us.

I would love to hear back from you if this property is still available and if you have any further questions or queries please feel free to ask.

My email address is Courtniebt13@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from you.
      Kind regards,
      Courtnie & Adam

clavebro
      Participant

Hi there, my partner and I will arrive on the 12th of October and are looking for a place to stay over the winter months (until around April).

Im Kjell, a 26yo from Sweden and Katie is a 24yo from Australia.
      We will both be working and playing in the slopes, and we enjoy good music, cooking, casual beers, dinners and outdoor activities.

Please get back to us on either kjell.clavebro@gmail.com or 2368662368.
      Looking forward to hearing from you!
      Cheers,
      Kjell and Katie

kim555
      Participant

Hi my son (Jack) is heading back out to work at the hill for his second season. We are Canadian and live just outside of Toronto. He’ll be there middle of November and stay until the spring. He stayed at ‘the Fernie’ last year renting a room but they are all filled up this year.
      He will help around the house and enjoys skiing on his days off.
      References available.

jordans
      Participant

Hey!
      My name’s Jordan I’m 24 and I’m looking for a place to call home this winter. I am from Kitchener Ontario and am currently in Whistlerl BC.
      I am trying to save money and also have a good time so I won’t be partying much this winter but I will be snowboarding a whole lot! I am very goal oriented and a clean person.
      Please consider me to be you’re friend and room mate! I’d love to Skype or talk to you but for now you can email me at jordan.s66@hotmail.com
      Thanks for reading!

ferreirajulie2
      Participant

Hey!
      Is the room still available ?
      I am a 26 French girl looking for a home for the winter!
      As a French I love good food! Like really!!! haha
      I bake my own bread and love cooking!
      I am a non smoker, clean and non party.
      I have already a job at best western during the day as well.

If this is still available I would love to hear from you: ferreira.julie2@gmail.com or 4034976818 🙂

Julie!

rianamagee
      Participant

How would you like to be contacted about inquiring for the room?
      Myself and my partner would be interested in chatting with you on the phone and possibly meeting next week if you are interested. We will be looking to work in Fernie for 6 months.
      My number is 780-850-1187 or email riana@ualberta.ca

We enjoy our own space at times but also enjoy making from scratch tacos for weekly dinners. Aside from food as being a bit of a passion, we like to make sure where we live feels like a home. We are organized, but after living with 9 people in New Zealand, we know how to let things be and enjoy the fun.

Take care,
      Riana Magee

danyaltaylor
      Participant

Hey! Not sure if this is still available or not.

My name is Dan and I am 24 from New Zealand.

I am super chill, clean, love a good time, also love some quiet down time and just trying to ski as much as possible this winter!

If you have a room available I would be glad to talk further.

Number: 509 263 1218
      Email: danyal.taylor@gmail.com

Thanks

Dan

Viewing 11 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register