Park Place Lodge

Ridgemont 3-BR House For Rent

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      teleboy
      Participant

Fully furnished, 3-bedroom, 1-bath house for rent in Ridgemont. Newly renovated. Long-term tenants preferred. No partyers.

No smoking. Pets may be negotiable.

$1300/month plus utilities.

250 423-6012

frybi@hotmail.co.uk
      Participant

Hi, we are looking for a 3-4 bed room house and are interested in yours, what is the bedding situation, we would need 5 single beds? is this possible?
      Thank,
      Jack.

wnsmith
      Participant

We are a family of 4 looking to rent a 3 bedroom place for the winter starting Dec 1st to march or April.
      If your place is still available please let me know.
      Would like to rent with utilities included.

Thanks

Wayne Smith

teleboy
      Participant

Thanks for the responses, but we are interested in long-term tenants (1-year lease minimum). The house is ideal for a couple or small family.

If one suits this profile, you’ll get a nice, clean, just renovated house at a great price!

Call 250 423-6012 for information.

islandfam
      Participant

hi there, just wondering of you had pictures of the place? and what is the heating cost in the winter? very interested we are a family of 3 and looking for a long term rental

chuckh
      Participant

Wayne Smith, we have a place that might meet your needs. See this ad that we recently posted in this forum:

"Three bedroom townhouse for rent in Mountview"

jaime.andres
      Participant

hi, i´m interest in your house, we are two couples from chile looking a place to chill after a day of work on the mountain. how much is cost of the utilities and the rates for the whole season? can you send me some pictures and indicate the location of the house?
      we dont have a car by the moment, so we are looking something close to downtown.

thanks

Regards

Viewing 6 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register