Park Place Lodge

Rented thx Park like Fernie Acreage for rent

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      yknott
      Participant

We have a beautiful Fernie acreage 3.2 acres ( 1 acre not available), only house on Fernie Shop Road off of Dicken Road
      Very private and secluded , 3 bedroom house, fenced for 1-2 horses. Year round creek, fire pit.
      This house is for sale and will need to be shown however, renter protection can be built in for long term renters.
      Pets are welcome, pet deposit/damage deposit, references required.
      1500.00/month plus all utilities
      Available Oct1, 2011

lexilou
      Participant

Hello,
      This sounds absolutly amazing. I was curious for renting if its long term. As my boyfriend and I are looking for a place, and have been for months now. No one seems to be okay with the four legged friends. I do have one, he is very well behaved and house trained. He doesnt bark inside. We are both employed in fernie, and are looking to spend some time here over the next couple of years. If this is available, and you might consider renting to us please email me or call
      qt_lexxi51@hotmail.com 416-569-5221. My self or my boyfriend Jeffrey will answer the phone just briefly explain to him you have a place for rent. Thank you for your time, and have a good day!

Lexi & Jeffrey

Viewing 1 reply thread
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register