RENTED – 2-BR Suite on quiet street

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      upfront
      Participant

Thanks- The house is now rented.

Rent this ground floor furnished and equipped 2-BR suite and you’re set for the season. The house is located on a quiet tree-lined street near the river and downtown.

Very large kitchen and living room, spacious bedrooms with plenty of closet space. Washer/dryer and gear storage downstairs, next to out-of-town owner’s suite which will get occasional use. Keep your car snow-free under the large carport.

This house is in great shape: New wood floors in kitchen and living room, new tiles in front entry, clean carpets, new stove, 20″ TV with DVD. Ask for email pictures. No smoking and no pets please.

Ideal for mature tenants with excellent references. Capacity is limited to 4 people, including adults and children. Also available long-term, but without furnishings and equipment. Reply here, or send me a personal message.

kallion
      Participant

Hi I am very interested in your place. I am moving to fernie to work for the season and need a place to live. what is the rent, are utilitites inlcuded, what is the address, and is it still available? thanks. Katharine.

upfront
      Participant

Katharine, please check your email.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Not logged in?

Sign in or register for free to post a reply.

Sign In or Register